Wednesday 16 September 2009

Living Nature Liquid Concealer Light


Review of Living Nature Liquid Concealer Light
By Debra S.

Packaging
This Living Nature product is contained in a chocolate brown plastic squeeze tube with a fully detachable nozzle which screws off clockwise. It is elegant and compact in design. There is easy to read stone coloured lettering in a simple text, with basic information on the front and the rest printed on the reverse.

Application
It has a good firm texture and is quite easy to apply, blending well if stoked gently into the face. This Living Nature Liquid Concealer into my skin without blotching anywhere and it felt and looked like a second skin. The concealer has a pleasing, even coverage, as it is quite thick and only quite a small amount needs to be applied. It appeared to be lighter on my skin than it looked as it was squeezed out of the tube. I found it was a perfect colour for me, so I was very impressed. After application of the concealer, my skin appeared to shimmer slightly and my dark circles under my eyes vanished. It even seemed to reduce puffiness. I was very pleased to notice that all blemishes appeared visibly reduced. The skin seemed smoother and more even in contour and colour tone. I would say it also moisturized without being oily at all. It has a pleasant, faint, nutty odour which I could not smell once applied.

Ingredients
I understand that amongst the ingredients in the Living Nature concealer is manuka honey. This is native to New Zealand, and, noted for its medical properties. Jojoba esters are another natural ingredient, a type of emollient compatible to human skin. Macadamia ternifolia seed oil is an anti-oxidant which may help dry or mature skin. Simmondsia is a pure liquid wax which does not need refining. The other ingredients are foundation, tints and powder. The ingredients are listed online on their website, and, it is easy to find information about them.

Results
Although a small tube, I would say it will last as so little needs to be used. From the very first application of the Living Nature light concealer, there were no allergies at all. It lasted from between six to twelve hours, depending on whether I perspired or not and how much. On average, I would say it lasts best for about eight hours a day with a single application before it gradually starts to fade. Impressive, as I only tested it on quite hot days at the end of summer. I think I am a convert…

Pros:
Only a small amount needs to be used.
It lasts a long time on your skin.
There were no allergic reactions.
Dark circles and blemishes vanished.
The main ingredients are natural and good for your skin.

Cons:

· I have honestly not found any, despite being quite critical normally


Living Nature Liquid Concealer Light (£13.65) and other Living Nature products can be found at naturisimo.com