Monday 14 September 2009

Green People Organic Babies Mum & Baby Moisturiser – Lavender


Review of Green People Organic Babies Mum & Baby Moisturiser – Lavender
By Nadine D.

I have been testing the Green People Mum & Baby Moisturiser with my two year old daughter for the past ten days. I thought that the design work on the packaging was very appealing to mothers and something that would catch my eye on a supermarket shelf.

On first impressions, I thought that the Green People Organic Babies Mum & Baby Moisturiser – Lavender would be slightly too runny to use on my toddler, in comparison to the baby lotions I am used to. Actually, the consistency of this Green People moisturiser was perfect, easy to rub in and it didn’t leave a greasy residue. The fragrance of lavender was wonderful, but not too overpowering and excellent as part of a bedtime routine. Both my and my daughter’s skin felt soft and nourished and neither of us had any adverse skin reactions (my daughter’s skin can be prone to eczema patches).

I would definitely buy this Green People product again as it suited both of our skin types, although I would prefer it in a pump action container as it was hard to control from a tube (especially by an over-zealous two-year old!).