Thursday 10 September 2009

Gamarde Tinted Facial Care Cream


Review of Gamarde Tinted Facial Care Cream (Matt Sensitive skins)

By Jennifer N.

This was the first time that I had used a tinted facial cream, which I found quite easy to apply. When I opened the Gamarde tube what hits you first is the smell, this could have been the Argan oil that is in the formulation. It was not unpleasant, but initially it was a little strong for me, however it does diminish.

The colour appeared darker in the tube than my actual olive skin tone, but when it was applied it gave an even natural coverage. Because it is tinted it is not like a foundation that masks imperfections on the skin however what it achieves is a light coverage that gives a healthy glow. I wore a white T-shirt and it did not mark it, so I think that is excellent.

The texture is just like an ordinary moisturizer, because it can be applied using the fingertips so it feels light on the skin. Additionally because of this moisturizing effect, my skin did not feel dry or tight.

The Gamarde Tinted Facial Cream tube in which it comes in is just right, because it will fit easily into any make-up bag. Also because the ingredients are 100% organic I was quite comfortable in applying it to my skin without worrying.

The Gamarde Tinted Facial Care Cream (£21.00 40gr) and other Gamarde products are available at Naturisimo.com