Thursday 4 March 2010

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Review of Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
By Catherine J.

Packaging The Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser comes in a glass jar with a plastic lid. The label is easy to read but I was disappointed that it doesn’t list the ingredients on the label.

Application Only a small amount of the Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser was needed and I massaged it between my palms first as it suggested on the label. It only took a few moments to start foaming and when used on my face left it refreshed and squeaky clean. The fragrance was zingy and noticeable as soon as I removed the lid from the jar and then intensified as I massaged it on my hands and face. The grains were gentle on my face and an added benefit was that it also exfoliated my hands and left them much softer than they had been before. As you only need a small amount the jar will last for a good while.

Ingredients I was pleased to find that the Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser is made of completely natural products. An added bonus is that despite being full of natural products it does have a shelf life of 12 months.

Results The Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser was gentle on my face but left it squeaky clean.

Pros: Gentle on my face
Refreshing fragrance
Full of natural ingredients
Easy to use and a little goes a long way

Cons: None

Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser (£28.97) and other Suki products are available at naturisimo.com