Tuesday 15 June 2010

Madara Lip Gloss Moonkissed Reviews

Review Of Madara Tinting Lip Gloss
By Taryn G.

Packaging: The Madara Tinting Lip Gloss Moonkissed comes in a long clear plastic tube, with a screw top lid which gives you easy access to the lip gloss; it also has an outer cardboard packaging which makes it stand out from the rest of the lip glosses. Both the packaging has the recycle symbol on it.


Application: When I first used Madara Tinting Lip Gloss Moonkissed, I thought it was going to be thick and hard to work with, but in fact it was the other way round. I found it easy and quick to use and quickly became part of my daily routine. And I couldn’t leave the house without it. The Madara Tinting Lip Gloss Moonkissed is glossy brown in colour and felt soft on my lips and it was easy to wipe off.


Ingredients: They use some organically grown products which you can smell when you use the lip gloss, which I love because I know I’m not putting any man made chemicals on lips. The ingredients were put clearly on the outer packaging in English, French and German.

Result: After using the lip gloss on my lips it felt soft, sparkling and moisturized. After a month of using this, my lips were baby soft and looked healthy and ready for the summer’s sun. I will definitely buy this product and use it again.


Pros: Leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturised

  • Smells and tastes fresh and summer like without being over the top
  • Uses natural/organic ingredients which you can smell
  • Easy to open and close
  • Easy to use


Cons:
I couldn’t find any for this product, which is really good

  • Would be nice if it came in other colours

Madara Tinting Lip Gloss Moonkissed (£10) And Madara products Are Available From Naturisimo.com